Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Me, that's who!

Yep, I was NEXT!! It wasn't so bad for me though. No vomiting, just the other, ahem, end. It was over in a day, for the most part, and I was no worse for the wear. Beau, on the other hand, has had a rough few days!

Today is his 4th day into this crud and he FINALLY was able to eat about 2/3 of a banana and a piece of toast. This was a HUGE deal for him as he had not eaten anything the previous 3 days. Poor baby! He couldn't even keep down sips of water until yesterday. He's soooo skinny.

After he had some toast and regained a bit of energy, we had our first conversation in 4 days, about mosquitoes no less. I almost cried to be honest because I've been so worried about his well-being and he's just not been "in there". I'm hoping and praying tomorrow brings him even further along. Luke was on day 6 today and I think it's safe to say he's back to his normal, rascally self!

Luke, on Saturday... (We thought he was getting better on Friday since he had no more diarrhea and didn't vomit all day, but he had a relapse on Saturday and Sunday. Poor Bubba!!)



Beau, today... :(
















Sad, no?

1 comment:

Doni Brinkman said...

Now we have it! Tanner came down with it Tuesday night and I came down with it Thursday night. I haven't been so sick in a long time! Praying the baby doesn't get it!