Thursday, May 8, 2008

Happy Anniversary to Us!!

It was our 6th anniversary this past Sunday, May 4th!
Too bad neither of us realized it had even come and gone until 11 o'clock at night...2 days later!
A house full of vomit and diarrhea will do that to you, I guess.

On a brighter note, for our anniversary Tom ordered me a new laptop. It's a Dell something or other. The important part is that it's the "blossom" design and a pretty purplish-pink. Pinkle? Anyway, so pretty and girly. It should be here any day now.

Here it is...arrived just minutes after I posted....

Ain't she purty?!?!
Happy Anniversary to ME!

2 comments:

Special K said...

Happy Anniversary! And I'm laughing at the fact that you missed your anniversary! Better than missing your birthday!

Brooke Zimmermann said...

Only you too would miss an anniversary! It would take a natural disaster for me to forget mine.. hee hee!