Wednesday, May 14, 2008

He DOES understand me!

Beau has been getting pretty demanding lately and I've said to him on several occasions that he does not tell mommy what to do, he asks me. Every time, after saying this to him, I wonder if he's even understanding my point or just appeasing me by saying, "Okay, mommy!", because he knows by the tone in my voice that he's done something I'm not pleased with.
Tonight, on our way to my mom's (Grammie's) we had this conversation:

Beau: "Mom, how about next time I spend the night at Grammie's house?"
Me: "Well, you should ask her."
Beau: "How about I tell her?"

Turkey!!! :)

2 comments:

C. Beth said...

Hee hee! Oh, yeah, they understand us; they just pretend not to when it's not convenient! Smart kiddo!

Brooke Zimmermann said...

Sounds like our little Beau!