Sunday, December 21, 2008

Rub-a-Dub-Dub


Up until a week or so ago I was still giving Beth baths in one of those infant tubs that you place on top of your sink. The boys were taking baths in the sink long before they were 9 months old, so I'm not exactly sure why it took me so long to make the transition with Beth.
Well, her first few baths in the kitchen sink were truly lovely: exciting and intriguing fun, yet still calm and relaxing for both Beth and myself. However, the last two baths have resulted in an aftermath much like that of a flood.

Bye-bye sink, hello bathtub!

1 comment:

Doni Brinkman said...

That is a darling picture of her. Tori really loves the bath tub so I rarely use the sink but lately she has just been sitting at the bottom of the shower while I am in - works for both of us and saves time. :) TMI?