Saturday, December 27, 2008

Beau's an Angel

At least he was in his preschool Christmas Program! ;)

Below is a 41 second clip from the program. The video was taken on my camera, so it's really poor quality. But, cute nonetheless!!! Why is it I can never remember to bring my video camera anywhere...important?

I know I've said it before, but I'm SO happy I put Beau in preschool this year. He's learning so much there, not only in regard to your basic academics, but about our Heavenly Father and the love he has for us all, as well. The other day he was watching me blow dry my hair and saw my frustration in regard to how unruly it was being. He came into the bathroom, reached out and touched my arm and said, "Mom, it's ok. God made you perfect just the way you are. Even if your hair is messy." Gee, thanks Beau!

Another moment of honesty from Beau...

I got my hair cut and colored last Saturday (WAY overdue!) and when I got home, my hair had dried naturally, thus it was very curly...and frizzy. When I came in the door Beau asked me what I did to my hair. I told him I got it cut and colored and asked him if he liked it? Beau's reply, "No, you looked better before. Why did you do that?" This kid doesn't mince his words, that's for sure!

No comments: